Have experience in Medical Software, installing and supporting the Sales force with your IT knowledge? Want to join innovative and constantly growing company, work with high-tech medical devices and software systems? Apply immediately!
International Medical Devices Company is looking for a Application Specialist to cover the Nordics region, ideal home base would be Stockholm, Sweden. If you like travelling and establishing relations, want to work with life saving radiotherapy products, this is the role for you! You will get a chance to progress within the company and your opinions will matter!
Daily tasks will include:
- providing on-site guidance and assistance to as well as training of physicians and hospital personnel
- performing new system installations and conducting software updates
- communicating with customers to understand problems and solve issues (i.e. troubleshooting)
- supporting commercial force with introducing service contracts to existing customers
- Technical degree in life sciences/biomedical field
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Strong organizational, planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Drivers licence and ability to travel up to 80%
- Ideal location: Stockholm
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your career call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +46 846 505 819 or +49 89210 93364 or via Email: email@example.com. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.