• High salary + 1000€ if you join us before June 25 (include)
• Dining room, restaurants in the building and parking
• 25 vacation days
• GDS experience (Amadeus (pref), Galileo, Saber, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry standard)
• Written and oral communication skills in English and Swedish, service require inbound, outbound (callback) and e-mail communication. Understanding Norwegian when Norwegian talks occur.
• Business or leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience
• Find the right solution for the customer (eg advisory skills)
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and show empathy
• Ability to communicate in a structured and efficient manner
• Quick-write and computer rotation (35 WPM)
Join our new travel center in Helsingborg. You will deliver qualitative customer care to business travelers; find solutions for flights, hotels and trains before and during their business trips. You will make sure that they will travel with ease, arriving in a nice and fresh meeting and returning home on time to their family and friends.
You should have knowledge of GDS Systems like Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Saber and have experience with travel or airline.
Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org