Commercial Assistant (Sales and Trade Marketing).
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Hours: 0.8-1.0 FTE
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
In 2015 we were acquired by leading food manufacturing company Monde Nissin Corporation. The acquisition is part of the company’s strategy to provide consumers with on-trend and better-for-you products.
This new role will provide support to the Commercial Manager, Netherlands with customer administration, sales reporting and presentations, liaison with retailers and 3rd parties for trade marketing analyses and promotions.
The successful applicant will have:
• Strong administration experience such as writing and sending emails and creating presentations
• An understanding of FMCG customer processes
• Experience of proactive support in forecasting stock planning and category/promotion analyses
• Strong communication skills in liaising with customers and stakeholders
• Fluency in Dutch and English
In addition, the following skills would be desirable:
• Business level French
• Experience in sales reporting utilising packages such as Excel and IRI/AC Nielsen preferred
• Driving license B
This new role will provide the successful applicant has the opportunity to take ownership and personal development will be a key part of the role to grow with the organisation. Therefore successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
• A drive to succeed – good time management, effective communication skills, developing winning relationships
• Commercial awareness – fact-based thinking & creativity
• Passion – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Please visit our website: www.quorn.nl for more Dutch information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter by clicking "Apply" today